Tänään on 2024-03-29 06:58:26

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC+02:00

Aloita uusi ketju  Vastaa viestiin  [ 2 viestiä ] 
Julkaisija Viesti
ViestiLähetetty: 2020-01-03 00:36:44 
Poissa
ruutana
ruutana

Farmaseutti ja Los Angelesin olympialaisten maratonin pronssimitalisti Charlie Spedding on kirjoittanut kirjan siitä miten viralliset ravitsemussuositukset ovat aiheuttaneet valtavasti sairautta - tyypin 2 diabetesta, sydäntautia ja eräitä syöpiä. Ne "asiantuntijat" kun ovat syöttänet meille valheita. Hän kertoo tietenkin myös kuinka terveys otetaan jälleen halintaan ruokavaliolla.

https://www.charliespedding.com/

Lainaa:
Most people know me as an Olympic medal-winning marathon runner and the author of From Last to First. I have written this book because I have worked as a community pharmacist for most of my life. During my years in the health service, I witnessed the terrible rise in life-style diseases such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease and certain cancers. Whilst medication for people suffering from these conditions may be essential, I decided that my time is better spent campaigning for healthier life-styles, which will reduce the occurrence of these diseases, rather than supplying medication to alleviate the symptoms.

Because of my background as an athlete, I assumed people were becoming over-weight because they did not exercise enough. During the years I have spent researching this book, I realised my bias was largely incorrect and nutrition is the most important factor in our long-term health. We are all bombarded with dietary advice but our weight keeps going up and our health keeps going down. This is happening because large amounts of the dietary advice we are given is wrong and some of it is a big, fat lie.

Stop feeding us lies explains how and why we are being misled. It clarifies how we can take back control of our health, with the food we are supposed to eat. It explains why exercise is not a good way to lose weight, although it is essential for overall health. I explain why it is important to understand our evolution and how physically fit children do better academically than unfit children. I cover the benefits of salt, sunshine and the vital importance of outdoor play for children's development, among many other things.

ViestiLähetetty: 2020-04-27 19:47:31 
Poissa
ruutana
ruutana

The Critic: Eat More Meat

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Aloita uusi ketju  Vastaa viestiin  [ 2 viestiä ] 

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC+02:00