Tänään on 2024-04-19 21:55:07

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC+02:00

Aloita uusi ketju  Vastaa viestiin  [ 2 viestiä ] 
Julkaisija Viesti
ViestiLähetetty: 2021-08-23 22:33:58 
Poissa
ruutana
ruutana

Aseem Malhotra, brittilääkäreiden perustaman misinformaatiota vastaan taistelevan järjestön Public Health Collaboration UK:n uusi puheenjohtaja:

”Lähdemme siivoamaan ihmisten terveyttä vahingoittavaa misinformaatiota”.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1429847422495252484

Lainaa:
‘A charity that over the past few oyears has grown a grass roots army of 300 members & 200 ambassadors.

‘Half of these are health care practitioners including doctors, nurses, dietitians, nutritionists, pharmacists, health coaches and the other half are patients and members of the public.

We take no corporate sponsorship. We’re funded by the public, for the public’

This army is ready to take action to clean up the health and medical misinformation mess that continues to harm millions of people on a daily basis’

ViestiLähetetty: 2021-08-27 22:49:56 
Poissa
ruutana
ruutana

Malhotra esittäytyy ja julistaa PHCUK:n tavoitteet:

https://youtu.be/W2P5l3tXFS8

Lainaa:
Who am I? I’m a consultant cardiologist, professor of evidence based medicine and change activist. In addition to managing tens of thousands of patients over a 20 year career in hospital medicine I’ve dedicated the past 10 years campaigning on three overlapping key areas to improve the nation’s health and well-being. These are reversing the obesity epidemic, winding back the harms of too much medicine and last but not least shifting the paradigm in our understanding of how to prevent and reverse heart disease. We all want the best physical and mental health possible. But what frustrates us from knowing how to get this? The battle of truth versus money.

Corporate greed and systematic political failure to protect the public from the excesses and manipulations of the food and pharmaceutical industry has also resulted in an epidemic of misinformed doctors and misinformed and unwittingly harmed patients.
My mission in educating the public, doctors and policy makers through a combination of broadcast and print media including publishing in medical journals has managed to reach and have impact on tens of millions of lives all over the world over several years.

This seven days a week work takes up most of my time and I have done this without any financial support or backers to run these campaigns. To be able to continue on what has now become a global mission to improve population health and to restore trust in medicine I’m now asking for your help by contributing what you can through Patreon. Come and join Dr Aseem's True Health Team and we can cut through health misinformation together.

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Aloita uusi ketju  Vastaa viestiin  [ 2 viestiä ] 

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC+02:00